Positioned within minutes to Maroochydore High School, Sunshine Plaza, CBD, Beaches, Maroochy River and public transport this entry-level property is primed for various buyers. Whether you’re looking for a property with great rental returns a renovation project or a place to call home this is it!
Behind the private fence is a well maintained quaint home, which combines original features and modern touches. The home is positioned at the front of the block with a double bay shed at the rear allowing room for a boat, van and vehicles.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
• Kitchen/Lounge and Dining with polished floor boards
• New Bathroom with separate toilet
• Expansive rear deck ideal for relaxation
• 6m x 6m approx. double bay shed
• Large approx. 607sqm of land, perfect for kids and pets to play
• Side access for potential storage options for your leisure craft
• Air conditioning unit to keep you cool in summer
• Outdoor shower great to wash off after a swim at the beach
Set on a fully fenced flat block with low maintenance gardens, the home has a double bay shed with a backyard perfect for children and pets to play. If a pool is on your wish list, there is ample space to accommodate one. The kitchen has gas cooking hotplates with a near new dishwasher and oven useful for the cooks in the family plus ample cupboard and bench space and access via French doors to the front area. Family time can be split between lounging on the expansive shaded deck, hanging out in the back yard or together in the lounge area.
Building & Pest Reports available. Rental appraisal $450-$460 per week.
Call to arrange your inspection today.
Agent: Jason Burns
Phone: 0417 762 001