If your family is looking for a home that offers space and privacy, then this property is a must see. Boasting a sunroom and office with separate living areas up and down stairs for when you need a parents retreat, this home has it all. If you can imagine relaxing in your sun lounge on the large rear deck, soaking up the sun or taking in the bush sounds offered by the tree line in the breeze, then this might be the one for you.
With local traffic only, in a cul-de-sac on top of Buderim, this air conditioned four bedroom family home captures both ocean and mountain views. Vaulted ceilings and polished timber flooring, allow you to enjoy the charm of its inviting character , including a wood fire place to snuggle up in front of.
- Split system air conditioning, and wood fireplace
- Four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with ensuite to main
- Lounge, dining and sunroom, plus office
- Views to mountains and the sea
- Large block with a bush setting
- Double garage, plus storage and workshop
- Within a short distance to local child care / primary and secondary schools/university
- Walking distance to Buderim village
- Pets on application
Water charges apply. Contact our property manager today to arrange an inspection.