Freshly painted throughout with a cosy garden feeling and private aspect, this very appealing unit is perfectly located in a boutique complex of nine, ‘Kentia Court’. Located a few level steps to Wirreanda Park, Playground, local shops and 24/7 Doctor’s Surgery. A larger than average living area with defined dining space, this unit is unusual in today’s market as it also has a full-width sunroom that could be a delightful sitting room enjoying a north-easterly aspect, home office/study or even extra guest accommodation if needed.
Come home and comfortably park in your garage positioned at the entry to the unit, no more getting wet with the groceries! Enter into a bright well-kept kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, outlook into the front garden with new stove. The kitchen extends to a dining area and then onto a very spacious living room that will take your biggest furniture pieces and this room in turn opens onto the sunroom.
Privacy, serenity and security are added benefits particularly enjoyed by number 6, given it is perfectly positioned at the rear of the complex.
• Level entrance to unit, quiet rear position and entry from parkside Short Street
• Big open plan living room with defined dining area with new fan, skylight
• Delightful kitchen has been updated with a newer stove and benchtops
• Conservatory style glassed-in sunroom overlooking lush garden surrounds
• Large master bedroom with new ceiling fan and huge wardrobe
• Second bedroom also is fitted with a large built-in wardrobe
• Large bathroom/laundry with bathtub, shower and separate w.c.
• Security doors and window screens add to ability for 24/7 breezes
• Single roller door garage with covered walkway right at the front door
• Complex is highly regarded and properties coming onto market here are rare
• Bus stop to Maroochydore Plaza, Kawana Shops including the University
Buderim ‘on top’ is one of the best locations in Buderim as you are equally close to Buderim Village, Sunshine Coast University, Mooloolaba’s beaches and easy access down Dixon Road to the highway. Local shops opposite include Beefys, DeliFish, Newsagent, café, florist, dentist and hairdresser the unit is also less than 100m flat walk to the IGA grocery on the Corner of King and Mill Streets.